- All files should be submitted online at splottgraphics.com via upload buttons on specific product pages or via e-mail: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD OUR ART GUIDELINES!
ART TYPE | FORMAT
Please submit your final file in one of the following formats:
Raster Art (photos & some graphics) | JPG or PDF
Vector Art (shapes based on mathematical formulas) | AI, EPS or PDF
** Please do not save a jpg, png, gif, or other file type AS an EPS, PDF or AI–this does not work the same way as intact vector art.
Your artboard dimensions should match the final trim size of the product. For example: your final size is 5”w x 7”h—your document size should be 5”w x 7”h
PRINTER'S MARKS & DIELINES
--> CROP MARKS: To ensure your final piece is trimmed correctly to size, please provide your final files with crop marks, unless otherwise specified.
--> BLEEDS: If the artwork bleeds anywhere on your design, the bleed should be pulled to a minimum of 1/8" and included in your final file.
--> DIELINES: If a specific shape is required for final production, please include all dielines in 100% Magenta (C0 M100 Y0 K0), on a separate layer. If you are unsure of the correct dielines for your project, please refer to the template provided on your specific product web page or contact our design department for a template.
We color match as close as possible to your desired colors.
**Printed colors will always vary from colors viewed on a computer screen or mobile device.
Colors will be converted to RGB color space for final printing.
This is the best color calibration for our machines.If specific colors need attention, please include this information at the time you place the order.
--> We print in four color process.
--> We cannot print SPOT colors.
--> RGB is preferred.
--> CMYK files are acceptable.
For the best results, all text should be converted to paths (a.k.a. curves or outlines). We have a wide array of fonts in our archive. However, it’s impossible to have them all! Unless we have your exact font on file, we cannot accurately read and print your artwork.
--> If revisions by our design department are required*, we will need the collected font set for each typeface used in your design. *Design fees apply.
- Please submit your final photos as JPG files.
- Photos should be at least 8”x10” at 300 dpi (or higher).
- Some elements can be corrected with Photoshop. However, we cannot improve the quality of a photo that is poorly lit, too small or out of focus.
- Please do not crop your images tightly before sending. Just like a bleed, it’s important for some area to remain around your subject in the event we need to adjust digitally or cut down the final piece.
Files must be received within the following timeframes to ensure accurate, on-time completion of your job. Times are subject to change based on the job. Rush fees will be added if your time frame falls outside of those listed below.
- Big Heads, Individual Signs, Banners (under 6’x8’): 24 hours. Same Day Service is available on some items.
- Small orders / multiple designs (less than 20 items): 2–4 business days
- Medium orders / multiple designs (30 or more items): 3–5 business days
- Large Orders / multiple designs, sizes and substrates: 5–10 business days prior to deadline.
- Monument, Ground Signs, Electric or other specialty signage: 9–13 business days prior to deadline.
- Promotional Products, T-shirts and miscellaneous specialty items: 2–3 weeks prior to deadline.
- Custom Graphic Design | This includes: Brochures, Annual Reports, Corporate Identity Systems, Logos & Branding, Sell Sheets, Print & Digital AD campaigns, etc.: 1–3 weeks+ (based on project type), prior to deadline.
- Orders may only be cancelled within the first 24 hours of order placement. Any orders canceled outside of the 24-hour timeframe are subject to a 15% restocking & cancellation fee.
A MESSAGE ABOUT CANVA ART FILES
Splott Graphics has a full-service design department that can help with any high-quality artwork design or reproduction.
- Request a design quote.
- If you choose to proceed with a Canva creation, without a recreation:
- You will need to submit a hi-resolution jpg.
- We cannot edit, revise or change this artwork in any way.
- Artwork quality, colors, textures, imagery, and sizes viewed on screen may differ when printed.
- Those who "design" their own artwork accept all productions with this artwork as final sale. No refunds will be provided
Please contact us if you have any questions! We're happy to help.